WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Wolf Ranges AGM48-12 is a commercial gas griddle designed for high volume production. This heavy-duty griddle is used to prepare a variety of dishes like burgers, steaks, pancakes, sausages, quesadillas, and eggs at the diners, restaurants or concession stands. Made of fully welded stainless steel with aluminum frame, this commercial piece of equipment provides lasting performance and strength. It has a cool-to-touch bullnose design that prevents the employees from accidents at the time of cooking and prepping. The tapered side splashes and 4" backsplash protect counter and walls from water and oil splashes. This gas griddle has bottom heat shields that protect it from overheating and ensure quick recovery.
This commercial griddle features a 1" thick cooking surface that includes (4) U-shaped burners spread 12" apart. Each burner is manually controlled by independent infinite heat valves to prepare multiple dishes at the same time. This unit includes a grease chute and 3-1/2" wide grease gutter that prevent grease from running down to wrong places and ensure easy cleaning. The 6 qt grease drawer collects dripping grease and oil to prevent it from sticking on the griddle plate. This unit stands on (4) 4" legs that can be easily raised to offer a comfortable working height to users.
The gas griddle generates 108,000 BTU heating power for maximum efficiency and performance. This model includes a pressure regulator and 3/4" standard rear gas connection. For user convenience, the griddle is available in LP and Natural gas options.
Main Features Include:
- Commercial griddle for high volume production
- Designed for diners, concession stands, and restaurants
- Fully-welded stainless steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum steel chassis frame
- Cool-to-touch bullnose design for user safety
- Tapered side splashes and 4" backsplash
- Bottom heat shields prevent overheating
- Stainless steel 1" thick griddle plate
- (4) U-shaped burners spread 12" apart
- Burners controlled by infinite heat valves
- Pilot ignition system for quick operation
- Grease chute, grease drawer, and 3-1/2"W grease gutter
- (4) 4" adjustable legs for stability on countertop
- 108,000 BTU heating power
- Pressure regulator and 3/4" rear gas connection
- LP and Natural gas options