WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Vulcan VSP100 Commercial Gas Stock Pot Range features two high-powered ring burners in each section. Its heavy-duty cast iron top is designed to support large stockpots. For extended component life, the unit is fitted with a heat shield that protects the gas valves from high temperatures. There are two infinite control manual gas valves in each section to give users independent control over the burners. The Vulcan VSP100 has stainless steel corrosion-resistant sides and front. Its design can withstand demanding commercial kitchen environments, allowing users to prepare pot after pot of delicious soups, sauces, and stews.
The compact design of Vulcan VSP100 Commercial Gas Range allows it to be placed in smaller kitchens with high demand. The unit is CSA Gas-fired listed and NSF certified unit for safe operation in the commercial environment.
- Features two high-powered ring-type burners in each section
- Each concentric burner delivers heating power of up to 55,000 BTU, ensuring even and efficient cooking
- Generates a total heating power of 110,000 BTU
- Heavy-duty cast iron top designed to support large stockpots
- Fitted with a heat shield that protects the gas valves from high temperatures, ensuring extended component life
- Burners fitted with standing pilot ignition system for safe operation
- Pilot ignition system effectively turns gas flow on and off
- 3/4" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Chrome-plated legs for maximum durability
- Legs can be adjusted from 22-1/2" to 24" to get a comfortable working height
- Stainless steel easy-to-clean, corrosion-resistant sides and front construction
- Available in LP or Natural Gas
- Can withstand demanding commercial kitchen environments
- Ideal for cooking soups, sauces, stews
- Compact design suitable for smaller commercial kitchens
- CSA Gas-fired listed and NSF certified unit
- Has overall dimensions of 18"Wx24-1/2"Dx24"H and weighs 145 lb