WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Vulcan VCRG24-T1 24" countertop natural gas griddle has snap-action thermostatic controls that will enhance the griller capabilities of a commercial kitchen. Offering 25,000 BTU of heating power, the unit is fitted with a U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of the griddle plate. The unit offers a total of 50,000 BTU heating power. It has a 1" thick polished steel griddle plate that is ideal for high volume business. Its thick design provides greater heat retention and ensures faster recovery. The thermostat offers a temperature range of 200°F to 450°F, making the unit a great choice for cooking a wide range of food items.
Users can melt quesadillas, sear French toasts, or brown a breakfast sausage on this highly efficient griddle. Each pair of the burner has a separate pilot and a safety feature that shuts off the gas entirely in case the pilots ever go out accidentally. This unit is designed to withstand harsh elements and rough usage. Its welded stainless steel body has an aluminized frame which adds extra durability to the design. For maximum stability, the unit is fitted with 4" adjustable legs that raise it to a comfortable working height.
The 4-1/2" grease pan can be easily removed and effectively works in expediting the cleaning process. This unit requires a natural gas connection to function effectively and can also be field converted to liquid propane.
- Vulcan VCRG24-T1 24" countertop griddle running on natural gas
- Snap-action thermostatic controls to make it suitable for a commercial kitchen
- Fitted with a U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of the griddle plate
- Each burner offers 25,000 BTU of heating power
- Has a 1" thick polished steel griddle plate ideal for high volume business
- Thick design provides greater heat retention and ensures faster recovery
- Thermostat offers temperature range from 200°F to 450°F
- Each burner pair fitted with a separate pilot and a safety feature that shuts off the gas entirely in case the pilots ever go out accidentally
- Designed to withstand harsh elements and rough usage
- Welded stainless steel corrosion-resistant body with an aluminized frame
- Fitted with 4" adjustable legs offering a comfortable working height
- 4-1/2" removable grease pan to help expedite the cleaning process
- Available in natural gas variant and can be field converted to LP gas
- Fitted with Milivolt pilot safety protection system
- Weighs 243 lb and has overall dimensions of 24"Wx27"Dx16"H
- Low profile design suitable for melting quesadillas, searing French toasts, or browning a breakfast sausage