WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Improving grills capabilities of your commercial kitchen with the Vulcan 948RX Gas Griddle. This unit features polished steel constructed griddle plate with 1" thickness. This griddle plate provides your food with higher heat retention and quick recovery. It has stainless steel sides, front, and a 4" backsplash along with tapered side splashes. Its aluminized and stainless steel body frame makes the unit durable and strong to withstand rigorous kitchen demands. The unit has 4 aluminized steel burners in U-shape along with a mechanical snap action thermostat to be used by every 12" width of griddle. To avoid any greasy mess, this gas griddle comes with a completely welded grease chute and a 3-1/2" wide grease gutter spatula. Equipped with a cooler bullnose, this equipment is safe to be used by your employees.
Every burner of this Vulcan Gas Griddle comes with individual snap-action thermostat to regulate the temperature of each griddle without affecting the other. This thermostat provides its user with long-lasting performance and temperature control ranging from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. At the location of probe, the temperature of this unit is +/- 10 degrees Fahrenheit. To keep the temperature in control, this griddle has heavy-gauge knob guards. In-built innovative green and supervised pilot design of the gas griddle removes the flame switch containing mercury. There is a manifold shut-off valve to control the main gas of this equipment. This gas griddle uses 108,000 BTU for efficient performance in your commercial kitchen. Overall dimensions of the unit are 48" W x 31-1/2" D x 15-1/4" H with 480 lb. of weight.
- Vulcan model 948RX Gas Griddle has a stainless steel construction combined with bullnose design for maximum performance while keeping it cool for safety of the users
- The griddle features griddle plate with 1" thickness made from polished steel to keep up with your heavy-volume food demand
- There are (4) U-shaped burners with aluminum steel construction with snap-action thermostat for every 12" wide griddle plate
- Temperature of the unit ranges from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit while probe has a temperature of +/-10 degrees Fahrenheit
- To minimize greasy mess on the griddle, this unit features a high-capacity grease drawer (6 Quartz) and 33-1/8" wide grease trough
- There are heavy-gauge knob guards for protecting the temperature settings of this equipment
- Overall dimensions of the unit are 48" W x 31-1/2" D x 15-1/4" H
- Weight of the equipment is 480 lb.