WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Make the process of cooking simple and quick with the Vulcan 72-SS-12B Endurance Gas Range. Equipped with 12 burner tops and 2 ovens, this unit is versatile and highly efficient. This unit has a completely welded frame with stainless steel sides and front. To accommodate big pots and pans, burners at front measure 12"x12-1/2" whereas burners at the back measure 12"x14-1/2". Thanks to its shrouded flash tube system, for every 2 burners, there is a single pilot for operations, resulting in energy conservation and reduction in heat cost. Each burner uses 30,000 BTU per hour, delivering maximum output in a limited time. The lift-off heads of top burners make it easy for the users to clean and maintain the equipment. This easy-to-operate gas range features a 23" backsplash for keeping the walls and counter space clean at all times. An extra-deep pull out tray is attached to the bottom of burners for collection of food debris and particles.
Vulcan's Endurance Range features 2 Standard Depth Baker's Ovens for easy roasting and baking of signature dishes. These ovens have a stainless steel exterior with porcelain inside, giving the unit durability and a smooth finish. Each oven features 2 oven racks with 4 rack positions to carry out food production in heavy volume. User can easily accommodate full-size sheet pans in any direction (side-to-side or front-to-back) without issues of jamming. There are independent thermostat regulators for maintaining the temperature of the ovens from 250°F to 500°F, idle for baking food uniformly. With cool-to-touch handles on oven doors, they are safe to be operated by anyone. This entire Endurance unit stands on 6" adjustable legs made from stainless steel.
- Vulcan model 72-SS-12B Endurance Gas Range features 12 top burners and 2 bottom-mounted ovens
- Fully welded frame and stainless steel sides and front, ensuring durability and strength
- 23"H backsplash for protecting walls and countertop from stains and water drops
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system: 1 pilot for every 2 burners for saving heat and energy
- Lift-off heats to prevent heat from escaping and keeping food warm
- Crumb tray for collecting food debris and particles
- Stainless steel doors with cool-to-touch handles for smooth operations
- 2 racks and 4 rack positions for cooking large batches
- Thermostat for maintaining temperature from 250°F to 500°F
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Burners use 30,000 BTU per hour
- Oven uses 35,000 BTU per hour