WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Vulcan 72-SC-6B-36GT-P Endurance Gas Range features 6 burners, 36 Griddle, and 2 Baker Ovens, making for an extremely versatile unit. Cook, bake, and fry at the same time. Stainless steel construction with completely welded frame. Six (6) top burners help reduce the gas consumption due to a single pilot for every 2 burners. 23 high backsplash keeps walls and counter space clean and the plate shelf keeps the area cool for users safety. These burners use 30,000 BTU of heating power and the lift-off head helps in cleaning the area easily.
Vulcans Baker Ovens come in options of convection or regular base. In a convection oven, there are 3 racks whereas there are only 2 racks in the regular base oven. Both the ovens have the controls mounted on its insulated side. Thermostat with low heat setting maintains the temperature within 200°F to 500°F. There are two crumb trays located underneath and the door panel of the oven has a porcelain lining for cleaning the unit easily.
Griddle located at the right side of the burners uses 20,000 BTU and has one control knob after every 12 for saving energy. Vulcans gas range has an option of using LP or Natural gas.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan model 72-SC-6B-36GT-P Endurance Gas Range with 6 burners, 36 Griddle, and 2 Baker Ovens
- Stainless steel construction with completely welded frame for easy cleaning and maintenance
- (6) top burners with single pilot for every 2 burners
- 23H backsplash to keep walls and counter space clean
- Baker Ovens in options of convection (3 racks) and regular base (2 racks)
- Side mounted control system
- Thermostat with low heat setting to maintain temperature within 200°F to 500°F
- Uniform circulation of air with 120V fan
- 2 crumb trays located underneath and porcelainized door panel for easy cleaning
- Griddle use 20,000 BTU and has one control knob after every 12
- Option of using LP or Natural gas
- 6 adjustable legs for leveling and maneuverability