WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Quickly melt cheese, brown breadcrumbs, finish meat, and more with the Vulcan 36RB! The gas salamander broiler is constructed with durable stainless steel on the front, top, and sides for long lasting durability. Six 8,300 BTU/hr cast iron burners feature stainless steel radiants that efficiently work to finish delicious prepared dishes. The salamander broiler features an easy to start pilot ignition system and dual heat controls with improved temperature control that ranges from 250°F to 800°F at the rack. The cool-to-the-touch knob protects operators while adjusting the broiler carriage between 6 different positions. The heavy-duty chrome plated grid measures 27-1/2"Wx13"D to provide ample room for product. Easily clean the equipment at the end of the day thanks to the full-width removable full width spillage pan. Toast sandwiches, melt cheese, cook your meat and more with this Salamander Broiler!
- 36" heavy duty gas salamander broiler
- Stainless steel construction
- Dual heat controls for zone cooking
- Six 8,300 BTU cast iron burners
- 50,000 BTU/hr total input
- Standing pilot ignitionsystem
- Cool touch knob for safety
- 6 positions available for broiler carriage
- Heavy-duty chrome plated gridle measures 27-1/2"Wx13"D
- Full width spillage page is removable for easy cleaning
- 3/4" top gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Exterior dimensions: 36"Wx19"Dx17-5/8"H
- NSF Listed