WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Fry French fries, nuggets, and onion rings with the Vulcan 1GR45M Gas Fryer. Designed to bear high demands of the kitchen, Vulcan's fryer has a stainless steel construction. This natural gas fryer has an oil capacity of 45 to 50 lb that can cook approximately 75 lb of French fries in an hour so that the user can serve multiple customers at the same time. Delivering 120,000 BTU of power, this tube-style fryer promises high efficiency and production. 14"x14" frying area of this fryer accommodates two twin fry baskets with plastic handles to increase production without compromising on the safety of the user. At back of the door, there are millivolt thermostat controls to adjust the temperature from 200°F to 400°F within a few easy steps. For increased safety of the users, the fryer comes with a hi-limit indicator that shuts off the standing pilot or gas connection in case temperature of the oil increases a lot. Bottom of the fry tank has a huge V-shaped cold zone for preventing food crumbs and debris from burning so that the life of the oil extends while maintaining the quality of fried food.
Vulcan's Floor Fryer is equipped with cleaning tools like tank brush and clean out rod for easy maintenance. The stainless steel crumb scoop of this fryer helps in pulling out food crumbs to keep the tank clean for cooking the next batch of food. For bearing high volume cooking, the fryer comes with four heat exchanger tubes, used efficiently in transferring heat from one frying basket to another as well as cleaning the equipment easily. Fryer oil can be removed easily and quickly with the help of in-built 1-1/4" full-port, ball-style drain valve.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan model 1GR45M Tube-Style Gas Fryer with stainless steel construction for durability, maximum output, and easy cleaning
- Oil capacity: 45 to 50 lb for cooking 75 lb French fries in an hour
- Twin fry baskets in 14"x14" frying area for heavy volume cooking come with plastic coated handles for safety of users
- 120,000 BTU for maximum power and increased efficiency
- Snap action millivolt thermostat controls at the back of fryer door for maintaining temperature from 200°F to 400°F
- Large V-shaped cold zone at bottom of the tank for preventing food crumbs and debris from burning and maintaining quality of food
- 1-1/4" ball style, full port drain valve effectively removing oil from the tank
- Hi-limit indicator shuts off standing pilot and gas connection in case temperature of oil increases a lot
- Clean out rod, tank brush, and crumb scooper for easy cleaning of the tank after food is fried