"The Wolf Range Company was established in 1934 by brothers Al and Hyman Wolf. Their Los Angeles business began by repairing domestic ranges, and rebuilding used ranges for resale.
One day, almost by accident, Al discovered that equipment they had modified for a customer was being sold to restaurants. Soon after, the brothers entered the restaurant equipment industry.
By 1938, the company was manufacturing a line of commercial gas ranges, griddles, fryers and ovens for sale to food equipment dealers in eleven western states.
Over the years, the Wolf name has become synonymous with quality products and customer service."