Toastmaster electric griddles are designed to be reliable, efficient, and accurate. Each twelve  inch (305 mm) section has its own independent temperature control and the griddle surface is 0.75-inch (19 mm) thick, providing even cooking of a variety of products at the same time.
Toastmaster electric countertop griddles will be constructed in the U.S.A. with a corrosion-resistant stainless steel body. The griddle plate will be 0.75-inch (19 mm) thick and will have a polished steel surface. The heating elements will allow control of each twelve  inch (305 mm) section and have an independent control for each section. The temperature will be controlled by snap-action thermostats from 150° F (66° C) up to 450° F (232° C). The unit will have one  grease drawer. The griddles will be ready to hard-wire to an appropriate electrical connection. Models will operate on 208 V/240 V service. The griddles will be supplied with four  inch (102 mm) tall legs that have an adjustment of 1.375 inches (35 mm).
• 3,000–4,000 watts per twelve inch (305 mm) section of griddle, with individual controls for each section
• Positive-off, snap-action thermostat allows for precise control of temperature from 150° F (66° C) to 450° F (232° C)
• Stainless steel bullnose and front panel.
• 0.75-inch (19 mm) thick polished steel surface
• 3.25-inch wide front grease trough
These units come with a one  year warranty for parts and labor.