Energy efficient and flexible, the DT14 dual-conveyor belt toaster is designed for food service operators who need one toaster that can toast two different bread products at the same time. Combining two toasters into one enables the operator to make efficient use of counter space. There is no need to keep both toasters running during slow periods. With our quartz infrared heaters, turn one toaster off and bring it back to full power in seconds. The DT14 Double Toaster defines productivity. Two variable speed conveyor belt controls and top/bottom heat controls for perfect color and texture on everything. Product entry opening adjustable from 1” to 2.25” high in top toaster. Bottom entry is 1.75”
Conveyor toaster is constructed of corrosion resistant stainless steel. Two variable speed conveyor belt controls and two separate top and bottom heat controls. Two conveyor belt tension systems are supplied for a smooth, quiet operation. 8” and 6” extended load up areas, product openings of 1” to 2-1/4” and 1-3/4” high and large holding area. Crumb tray, hi-limit switch and quartz infrared heaters are standard. 1” adjustable legs and a 4’ cord. Unit is cULus listed and UL EPH Sanitation certified.
- Double deck conveyor toaster - two full size toasters with powerful quartz element heaters and individual controls in less than 20” of counter space
- Each deck has variable conveyor belt speed control and separate, top/bottom variable heat controls
- Top Deck features an adjustable product entry opening from 1” to 2-1/4” and an 8” extended conveyor load-up area
- Lower Deck features a fixed 1-3/4” high entry opening and 6” extended conveyor load-up area
- Forced convection system keeps the toaster cool-to-the-touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature
- Hi-limit switch prevents toaster from overheating protecting critical component parts
This unit comes with a one  year warranty for parts and labor.