Ultra-Max® lava rock charbroilers are designed to provide excellent heating and control when preparing a wide variety of products. The units are designed with durability and flexibility in mind with cast iron burners and a control knob for each six  inch (152 mm) section of grate. The grates have been designed to hold a high capacity of product for maximum efficiency under demanding cooking situations.
The Ultra-Max® lava rock charbroilers will be constructed in the U.S.A. with a corrosion-resistant stainless steel body. The charbroilers will either use lava rocks to transfer heat to product. Grates will be adjustable per section to be enclined or flat. The units will have cast iron burners which will produce 20,000 BTUs per six  inch (152 mm) of width and will have adjustable valves and standing pilot. Units will be shipped being set up for Natural Gas or LP gas depending on how the unit is ordered. Standard gas connection is 3/4-inch N.P.T. For lava rock models, a five  pound (2.27 kg) bag of lava rocks will be provided for each twelve  inches (305 mm) of width.
- Grates can be adjusted independently in 6-inch sections to be flat or enclined
- 20,000 BTUs per six  inch (152 mm) of width with separate control of each section for maximum heat and control
- High-capacity grates for maximum capacity
- Five  inch ( 127 mm) tapered splash guard and large capacity water pan for easy cleanup
- Cast iron burners for increased durability
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bullnose protects knobs and keeps work area comfortable
- Heavy-duty metal knobs look great and are designed to last
These units come with a two  year warranty for parts and labor.