Star-Max® gas hot plates are designed for years of maintenance free operation and reliable cooking performance. Whatever the menu item, Star-Max hot plates will out perform the competition. Featuring cast iron 25,000 BTU burners, on-off manual control valve and a standing pilot for each burner. Stra-Max® Hot plates are available in 12” wide 2-burner, 24” wide 4-burner, and 36” wide 6-burner styles and operate on natural or propane gas.
Star-Max ® hot plates are constructed of stainless steel fronts and bull nose to provide control knob protection. The body and drip pan are constructed of aluminized steel for long lasting durability. Units are shipped from the factory for operation on natural gas. Propane gas conversion can be accomplished in the field by changing orifices (supplied with units) and regulator setting. Gas hot plates are constructed of aluminized steel with stainless steel front. Unit has aluminized steel drip pan, heavy-duty cast iron grates, cast iron 25,000 BTU burners, on-off manual control valve, standing pilot for each burner and pressure regulator. Hot plates are available in 12” wide 2-burner, 24” wide 4-burner, and 36” wide 6-burner styles and operate on natural or propane gas. Hot plates are cULus certified and UL EPH sanitation certified.
- Available in 12” wide 2-burner, 24” wide 4-burner, and 36” wide 6-burner styles
- High performance 25,000 BTU cast iron burners provide maximum heat distribution and control
- All stainless steel front panel
- Heavy-duty metal knobs look great and are designed to last
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates stand up to constant use
- Standing pilot for each burner for easy ignition
- Manual on/off control valve has 1/4 turn for easy temperature control
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front provides knob protection and comfortable work zone
- All units ship Natural Gas ready with LP conversion kit included
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty 4” adjustable legs
These units come with a two  year warranty for parts and labor.