Star-Max electric charbroilers are designed to provide excellent heating and control when preparing a wide variety of product. The units are designed with durability and flexibility in mind with two types of heat transfer, radiation direct from elements and conduction through the grates. A control knob for each twelve  inch (304mm) section. The grates have been designed to hold a high capacity of product for maximum efficiency under demanding cooking situations.
Star-Max® electric charbroilers are constructed of stainless steel and have a 6 qt. stainless steel water pan drawer. Units feature heavy-duty cast iron grid sections and incoloy sheathtype heating elements. Charbroilers have an infinite control for every 12” of cooking surface. Units operate on 208 or 240 volts and have a rated wattage of 6,600 on 24” models and 9,900 on 36” models. Charbroilers are supplied with 4” (10.2 cm) high die cast nickel plated legs with a 1-3/8” (3.5 cm) adjustment. Bottom rear panels supplied with 1-3/8” diameter hole for installation of electrical conduit. Charbroilers units are listed by UL, CUL and ULSanitation classified to NSF Standard 4.
- 24” widths
- Two types of heat transfer, radiation direct from elements and conduction through the grates, provide even heat distribution for maximum cooking performance
- High performance, incoloy sheath type heating elements, 4 on the 24” model and 6 on the 36” model, provide high speed charbroiling to accommodate high volume operations
- Infinite control every 12” of cooking surface for precise temperature control
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates are removable for fast and easy clean-up
- Heavy-duty metal knobs look great and are designed to last
- Stainless steel top, pan and front
- Large capacity stainless steel water pan
- Stainless steel, 2-3/4” high tapered splash guard
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front provides knob protection and comfortable work zone
- 4 “ adjustable legs
- Swing-up heating element assembly can be locked in a vertical position for easy and safe cleaning
These units come with a two  year warranty for parts and labor.