Star’s Mini & Proveyor® ovens are designed to cook a variety of menu items such as fresh dough pizza, blanched pizza, subs, cookies, fish and more quickly and easily while preserving cooking space. Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements. Elements are located above and below conveyor belt allowing precise even heating of products.
Ovens are constructed of stainless steel. Conveyor belt travels left to right. Single and stacked ovens furnished with 2-1/2” adjustable legs, quartz infrared heat-ers and on/off heat switch for heat control are standard. Product opening adjustable from 1-1/2” to 3”, motors are permanently lubricated and bearings are long lasting teflon. Units are UL listed, CSA certified and NSF approved.
- High-power quartz infrared elements are located above and below conveyor belt allowing precise even heating of products
- Convection system keeps the conveyor cool-to-the-touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by circulating preheated air into the toasting chamber
- Analog controls for conveyor belt speed , top and bottom heat
- Compact design can be stacked two (2) high (210HX & 214HX), or three (3) high 314HX with optional stacking kit
- Product entry and exit openings are adjustable from 1-1/2” to 3” (210HX & 214HX). 314HX is adjustable from 1-1/2” to 4”
- Removable 6-1/2” long extended load/unload area standard
- Removable crumb tray for fast and easy clean-up
These units come with a one  year warranty for parts and labor