WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Southbend S36D-2G Economy Gas Range is a highly efficient piece of commercial kitchen equipment with a multipurpose design. Each of the burners on this range generates heating power of 28,000 BTU (natural gas) and 24,000 BTU (LP gas). The burners are made of one-piece cast iron and have a non-clog design. The smooth, polished 1/2" steel griddle plate has raised front, sides, and a removable shelf. This model has two open burners and a 24"W griddle. This range features a 4" stainless steel front rail with closed welded end caps. The individual cast-iron grates tops can be easily removed. The rear grate can hold 14" stockpots.
Burners on Southbend S36D-2G have a removable, one-piece crumb drawer underneath them. The metal knobs with red stripe ensure easy identification of temperature setting. This unit features quadrant spring doors with a heat-resistant, ergonomic chrome handle. It comes installed with a pressure regulator. The standard oven features a snap action thermostat that can be adjusted between 1750°F and 5500°F. It has a U-shaped heavy-duty burner that generates 35,000 BTU of power per hour. It is equipped with a flame failure safety device for safe operation.
The oven is 26" wide x 26-1/2" deep and has all enameled cavity parts. Four sides and top of this oven are insulated with heavy, self-supporting block type rock wool with oven baffle assembly. The convection oven variant is fitted with a 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM, 60 cycle, 115V AC, high-efficiency, permanent split phase motor. It has 5-position rack guides on the convection oven and 2-position rack guides on standard oven models with removable racks. The convection oven variant has an On/Off switch that allows CO base to operate as a standard oven.
Main Features Include:
- Southbend S36D-2G Economy Gas Range
- (2) one-piece, cast iron burners generating 28,000 BTU (natural gas) and 24,000 BTU (LP gas) heating power
- Non-clog burner design
- Smooth, polished 1/2" steel griddle plate with raised front, sides, and removable shelf
- Two open burners and a 24"W griddle
- 4" stainless steel front rail with closed welded end caps
- Removable individual cast-iron grates tops
- Rear grate holds 14" stockpots
- Removable, one-piece crumb drawer under burners
- Metal knobs with red stripe
- Quadrant spring doors with heat-resistant, ergonomic chrome handle
- Pressure regulator
- Standard oven installed with snap action thermostat
- Thermostat adjustable between 1750°F and 5500°F
- U-shaped 35,000 BTU per hour heavy-duty burner
- Flame failure safety device
- All cavity parts enameled
- Heavy, self-supporting block type rock wool insulation on (4) oven sides and top
- Convection oven model fitted with a 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM, 60 cycle, 115V AC, permanent split phase motor
- 5-position convection oven rack guides
- 2-position standard oven rack guides