Just Call Us, We’ll Handle the Rest!
Return Guidelines and Restock Policy
- All return requests must be made within 30 days of invoice.
- Approved returns must be in new, unused condition and still in the original packaging.
- Products that have been used cannot be returned and we must follow warranty procedure before being replaced. Any product returned that obviously has been used and not in the original packaging will not be given any credit.
- A restocking fee of 20% will apply to all returns that are accepted.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept the return of the following items:
- Custom-manufactured products (e.g. table linens, furniture, signs, doors and more)
- Specially-ordered items (e.g. items sourced from other manufacturers, standard product upgrades)
- Items that are in used condition
- Any item number listed on your quote as custom and non-returnable
To process your return, you will need to call your product consultant at (800)-215-9293, get a return authorization (RA) number and ship your product (with your RA number written on the outside of the box) to the address we provide you. Once your return is received, we will quickly process it and issue a credit or refund in the form of the original payment, less original and return shipping charges.
Items Shipped in Error
- If you receive an incorrect item due to an error by Central, please call your Product Consultant at 800-215-9293 as soon as you receive the incorrect item to report the issue.
- We will arrange for the return of your item and for the shipment of the correct item to you.
- A defective item is any product that does not work properly upon receipt of the package.
- Call your Product Consultant at 800-215-9293 as soon as you receive the defective item to report the issue.
- We will arrange for the return of your item or contact an authorized service company to check the unit, and for the shipment of the new item to you at no charge, if necessary.
- Note: Items that become defective during normal use of the product may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Call your Product Consultant at 800-215-9293 for more information.
Check and Inspect before you Accept!
The carrier who delivers merchandise to your door is responsible for loss and damages. Acceptance of the shipment by the consignee is acknowledgement that the articles delivered are in good condition and cannot be returned as they will not be accepted without a Central return authorization number.
Before signing the delivery receipt, inspect for any shortage or damage and note the nature and extent of the shortage or damage on the freight bill.
- Check the exterior of your shipment for any damages
- Open your shipment immediately and make sure everything is in order – no damages or shortages
- Make a notation on your bill of lading describing the damage you see
If you notice damage after the driver has left:
- If concealed damage or noted damage has occurred, save the shipping cartons and packaging. You must request an inspection by the carrier immediately and file a claim after inspection to rectify damages to your product. You must notify Central and the freight company within 5 days of delivery. Your Product Consultant will be happy to assist you in filing your claim. Please call 800-215-9293. Please do NOT return damaged items as they cannot be accepted without an RA number.