WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel & Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Turbo Air TARB-48 is a Radiance Gas Charbroiler designed to cook every dish with perfection. This commercial charbroiler is ideal for bistros, restaurants, hotels, and barbeques to give the food a char-grilled and smoky flavor to enhance the taste. The high-quality unit has a compact and countertop design to fit on any prep counter or table to save valuable kitchen space. Made of 16-gauge stainless steel, the wrap and front plate of this charbroiler is durable and prevents corrosion.
This 48" wide Turbo Air charbroiler features (8) burners with cast iron grates and radiants for improved performance. The heavy-duty radiants are angled and can be easily removed for cleaning purposes. The burners come equipped with pilots for quick ignition to save time and energy. Each burner is operated by the manual control knobs that are heat-resistant for maximum efficiency and user safety.
The radiant gas charbroiler includes a stainless steel bull nose front to keep the chefs safe from accidental burns and injuries. The full-width grease pan collects dripping oil, grease, and food debris that can be easily removed afterwards for cleaning. This commercial unit includes a coated gas manifold to prevent rust for a lasting performance. The charbroiler also includes a gas pressure regulator and a 3/4" standard rear gas connection for easy operation. It is available in (2) gas options - LP and natural for user convenience. The unit stands firmly on 2" stainless steel legs for stability on uneven counter surface.
Main Features Include:
- Cook every dish with perfection
- Ideal for bistros, restaurants, and barbeques
- Gives char-grilled and smoky flavor to the food
- Compact and countertop design for easy placement
- Wrap and front plate are made of 16-gauge stainless steel
- (8) burners with reversible cast iron grates
- Angled radiants can be easily removed for cleaning
- Independent pilots for quick ignition
- Manually controlled, heat-resistant knobs made of PPS
- Radiant bracket and welded heat box included
- Stainless steel bull nose front for safety
- Full-width grease pan collects dripping oil, grease, and debris
- Coated gas manifold prevents rust
- Gas pressure regulator included
- 3/4" standard rear gas connection
- (2) gas options - LP and natural
- 2" stainless steel legs for stability
- Optional 4" legs available