Quickly bake delicious pizzas in a small space with the Middleby Marshall PS638G-2 WOW! gas conveyor oven! The Double stack gas conveyor oven is a countertop model that is available in Natural or LP gas. The cooking chamber measures 38"Lx26"W and features a 65-1/4" length belt per deck to allow product to be loaded before it enters the cooking chamber. Operators are able to easily control bake settings with the electronic controls. The stainless steel front, sides, top and interior are durable to withstand daily use in a high-volume operation. The conveyor oven boasts 178,000 BTU. Includes: top, legs, casters, and base.Conserves Energy
Patented Energy Management System (EMS) provides efficient heat transfer to and from the product. Combined with streams of hot air, this oven is designed to cook a multitude of products quickly. Insulated design keeps top and front cool to the touch.Cleanability
Designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit tray and removable conveyor belt assembly.Easily Services
Countertop design allows the oven to be used in Kiosks and express-style locations. Can be used on counter with or without legs.Standard Features
Has a +200°F to +550°F temperature range and is gas powered. 26"Wx46-1/4"Dx51-1/4"H. 1468 lbs.
- Free start up after installation
- Microprocessor controls allow for flexibility in temperature and bake time. Digital display ensures consistency. Can cook up to (26) 18" round pizzas per hour or (30) fresh dough 16" pizzas per hour
- All stainless construction
- 65-1/4"Lx26"W conveyor belt is big enough to accommodate 1/2 size sheet pans
- Opening is adjustable from 2-1/4" to 3-3/4"
- Stackable (up to 3 high)
- Please specify belt direction
- Includes one 5-1/2" exit tray
- 6' cord and plug included
Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels, ethnic foods and more.Oven only available in the 48 contiguous United States