WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The MerryChef E3 Eikon Microwave is a highly efficient kitchen equipment that is meant for high demand commercial kitchens. Its ventless mechanism makes it suitable for all size kitchens. This convection and air impingement oven features EasyTouch controls that simplify operation through its USB memory that can be uploaded with various recipes. The oven has a built-in diagnostic testing feature that helps users run the unit at full capacity. Made of stainless steel, the unit features a bottom-hinged door that will help users easily load and unload food items. The two rack positions on the unit make it easier to organize items while cooking and unloading the food.
Two heat technologies in the microwave and the convection are combined through the Advanced Cooking Technology® in this unit. Each program on the Icon driven, color touch screen control panel offers up to six stages with programmable cooking times, microwave power settings and user instructions for each stage. The microwave mechanism features a rotating turntable that aids fast and even heating of food products. This unit functions five times faster than conventional cooking systems. Its ventless cooking ability relies on the standard built-in catalytic converter that eliminates grease and reduces cook odors. The door exterior on the unit is cool-to-touch while the MenuConnect™ Ethernet connection for remote upload menus and diagnostics. The case of this unit is made of 430 Series stainless steel while the interior cavity is made of 304 Series stainless steel.
A standard 1/4 size metal baking pan can be used in the convection oven mode. The US models have automatic voltage detection feature. The side panel on the microwave allows easy access to the internal components. Its control panel can store up to 1,024 multi-stage recipe programs. This unit has self-diagnostics capability to monitor the functioning of components. Users can choose multiple languages on the menu. This unit requires 30 amps, 60 Hz, single-phase, 208/240V electrical connection to function. Moreover, this convection oven and microwave is UL and NSF listed.
Main Features Include:
- Microwave for high demand kitchen settings
- Ventless operation suitable for all- size kitchens
- Convection and air impingement style oven
- EasyTouch controls simplify operation through USB memory
- Built-in diagnostic testing
- Stainless steel construction with bottom-hinged door
- Two rack positions
- Advanced Cooking Technology®
- Icon driven color touch screen control panel
- Up to six stages with programmable cooking times, microwave power settings
- User instructions for each cooking stage
- Microwave mechanism with rotating turntable
- Ventless cooking ability with standard built-in catalytic converter
- Cool-to-touch door exterior
- MenuConnect™ Ethernet connection for remote upload menus and diagnostics
- 430 Series stainless steel case
- 304 Series stainless steel interior cavity
- Standard 1/4 size metal baking pan for convection oven mode
- Automatic voltage detection on US models
- Side panel for easy access to internal components
- Control panel stores up to 1,024 multi-stage recipe programs
- Self-diagnostics capability for monitoring components
- Multiple languages options on menu
- Requires 30 amps, 60 Hz, single-phase, 208/240V electrical connection
- UL and NSF listed