WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The JacksonTempStarVL Ventless Door Type Dishwasher is a brilliant and durable commercial foodservice application unit that would bring down expenses and improve operational efficiency. Its high-temperature door design features the energy recovery mechanism. The model is ventless and does not require a hood. The energy recovery system on this dishwasher efficiently collects water vapor inside the machine and uses it to heat up the incoming water. The process helps in reducing energy consumption and eliminates the need for a ventilation hood. This dishwasher allows users to clean up to 41 racks of dishes per hour using only 0.72 gal water per rack.
JacksonTempStarVL features the Sani-Sure technology that ensures proper rinse water temperature. Its less water using mechanism not only increases productivity but also helps in conserving water which makes it a highly cost-effective product. The machine has a 20-3/4"x27" opening accepts full-size sheet pans and 60 qt. mixing bowls. It is appropriate for washing taller and bulkier items with ease. With its auto-start feature, the washing cycle immediately begins as soon as the door is shut. A 70°Frise booster heater comes with the dishwasher machine that helps provide suitable rinse temperatures. The integrated design of the booster heater eliminates the need for a separate electrical connection.
Built to withstand heavy-duty use, the machine is made of rugged stainless steel that can withstand humid conditions in a dish room. Specially designed, thestainless steelnozzle prevents clogging that in turn ensures a highly efficient cleaning action. Adelimerswitch is also included in the unit that helps remove hard water deposits to keep the dishes extra clean. Other features include a multi-cycle timer, a self-draining pump, a hi-limitthermostat, and a low water protection mechanism. Thiswarewashingunit is field convertible and requires a 208/230V, three-phase electrical connection to function.
- JacksonTempStarVL Ventless Door Type Dishwasher with high-temperature door design and energy recovery mechanism
- Energy recovery system collects water vapor inside to reduce energy consumption
- Cleans 37 racks ofdishes per hour using only 0.72 gal water per rack
- Sani-Sure technology ensures proper rinse water temperature
- Less water using mechanism conserves water
- 20-3/4"x27" opening accepts full-size sheet pans and 60 qt. mixing bowls
- Appropriate for washing taller and bulkier dishes with ease
- Auto-start feature immediately starts the cleaning process as soon as the door is shut
- Comes with 70°F rise booster heater for suitable rinse temperatures
- Integrated design eliminates the need for a separate electrical connection
- Built to withstand heavy-duty use
- Made of rugged stainless steel that can withstand humid conditions in a dish room
- Stainless steel nozzle prevents clogging
- Ensures highly efficient cleaning action
- Delimerswitch included to remove hard water deposits for dishes to be extra clean
- Multi-cycle timer, a self-draining pump, a hi-limit thermostat, and a low water protection mechanism
- Field convertible and requires a 208/230V, three-phase electrical connection to function