WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Jackson DishStar LT Low-Temperature Chemical Sanitizing Undercounter Dishwasher is ideal for small restaurants, coffee shops, bars and more! It's fully automatic, including an auto-fill features and an automatic pumped drain for floor and wall drain installations. This low-temp warewashing system uses chemical sanitizing to clean dishes, and it runs approximately 24 racks per hour using just 1.1 gallons of water per rack.
The Jackson DishStar LT Low-Temperature Chemical Sanitizing Undercounter Dishwasher has a fully insulated cabinet to provide a cool exterior, quiet operation, and greater energy efficiency. Its durable, stainless steel handle is contoured for a comfortable grip, and the interior includes two dishracks )one peg and one combination) for maximum versatility. Features such as a delime cycle and above-water scrap basket help operators keep the machine clean easy to maintain for years to come.
Additional Features of the Jackson DishStar LT Low-Temperature Chemical Sanitizing Undercounter Dishwasher Include:
- Automatic fill
- Push-start button
- Cleans 24 racks per hour using just 1.16 gallons of water per rack
- Labyrinth-type door design
- Automatic pumped drain for floor and wall drain installations
- Recirculating wash and rinse
- Stainless steel wash/rinse pump
- Universal timer
- Deliming cycle
- Simplified controls allow easy access for operation and service
- Door switch
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches
- Above-water scrap basket
- Low chemical indicator light
- Includes two dishracks (one peg and one combination)
- Fully insulated cabinet provides a cool exterior, quiet operation and greater energy efficiency
- Durable stainless steel handle is contoured for a comfortable grip
- Dimensions: 24-1/4"Wx25"Dx33-5/16"H