WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Jackson Delta®1200 is an efficient and high-quality glasswasher designed to clean large batches of glassware quickly. Ideal for bars, restaurants, and hotels, this rotatory style glasswasher helps the kitchen staff ensure that guests won't have to wait for a clean glass, especially during peak hours. Its compact footprint allows operators to fit it under a counter or leave it freestanding. The Delta® glasswasher can clean up to 1,200 glasses in an hour with the use of 10 gallons of water. This model has a 12" clearance space for easy accommodation of tall mugs, glasses, and stemware.
This commercial glasswasher features a composite carousel conveyor that moves in a clockwise direction to clean glasses without breaking or chipping them. The wash and rinse arms have end caps that can be removed for cleaning after use. This unit runs on a 1/10 HP wash pump to maintain the efficiency and consistency of every wash cycle. The wash heating element and pump have low-water protectors that stop the operation in case water level is lower than the desired amount. This glasswasher has detergent, sanitizer, and rinse additive dispensers. The auto-fill switch is located at the front of this unit for easy operation.
Ensuring maximum durability and reliability, the Jackson glasswasher is constructed of 304 series stainless steel. The cabinet has a dual-wall construction to prevent heat loss and eliminate noises. This unit has adjustable bullet feet to raise the unit and keep it off the floor for comfortable cleaning.
Main Features Include:
- Glasswasher for high traffic foodservice establishments
- Compact design for freestanding or undercounter installation
- Cleans up to 1,200 glasses in under 60 minutes
- 10 gallon water requirement for 1 hour
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Dual-wall cabinet prevents heat loss and noises
- 12" clearance to clean tall glassware
- Composite carousel conveyor prevents breakage and chipping
- Wash and rinse arms with end caps
- Electric heating tank included
- Detergent, sanitizer, and rinse additive dispensers
- Auto-fill switch at front for easy operation
- 1/10 HP wash pump for consistent washing
- Wash heating element and wash pump with low-water protectors
- Gravity drain for excess water discharge
- Adjustable bullet feet ensures stability
- NSF and cUL listed for sanitary use
- Electrical connection: 208-230V, 60 Hz, 1-phase