WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Perfect for pubs, wine bars, and restaurants, the Jackson Delta 5-E Underbar Door-Type Dishwasher and Glasswasher is a versatile unit that combines two appliances in one. Doubling as both a dishwasher and glasswasher, the Delta 5-E can clean up to 29 racks using only 1.15 gallons of water per rack. It uses electric heat and chemical sanitizing to accomplish this during each 92-second cycle.
In addition to its versatility, the Jackson Delta 5-E Underbar Door-Type Dishwasher and Glasswasher is also exceptionally user-friendly and easy to maintain. Its automatic fill, electronic timer, and push-button start take the guesswork out of operation, and its easy-to-use controls are mounted at waist level for no-fuss access. When it's time to clean or service the glasswasher, its external scrap accumulator, swing-out control box, and side control panel make the task a breeze by putting all the necessary parts within arm's reach.
Features of the Jackson Delta 5-E Underbar Door-Type Dishwasher and Glasswasher Include:
- Doubles as a dishwasher and glasswasher
- Cleans 29 racks using only 1.15 gallons of water per rack
- 11-1/2" clearance
- Automatic fill with electronic timer and push-button start
- 92-second cycle
- Easy-to-use waist-level controls
- Integrated electric sustainer heater
- Built-in chemical pumps
- External air gap and scrap accumulator
- Swing-out control box and side control panel
- Stainless steel construction with adjustable bullet feet
- Stainless steel wash pump and gravity drain
- Delime and door switches
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Dimensions: 24-1/2"Wx25-1/4"Dx39"H