WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Hobart LXER-2 Undercounter Dishwasher Unit is engineered to keep up with the demanding environment of a high-volume industrial kitchen. Made with cutting-edge technology and features, this unit cuts down on energy consumption without sacrificing production. Easy to operate, the equipment brings convenience to the workflow so the staff could focus on other important tasks as well. Constructed using stainless steel, this unit is extremely sturdy and resists damage-causing rust, corrosion, impact, and abrasion. It stands on a stainless steel base with 6-inch legs that elevate the equipment slightly above the ground. Its silver steel exterior adds a professional look to the dishwasher, making it apt for use in the industrial spaces, such as restaurants and hotels. The unit features three programmable wash cycles that can be customized depending on the kitchens production. The light load cycle can wash up to 30 racks per hour, the normal load cycle can handle up to 24 racks per hour, and the heavy load one washes 13 racks per hour. The process of deliming is automated in this dishwasher, which means the deliming cycle will start and stop depending on the necessity, helping to keep the dish machine operate at its best. This unit is able to wash everything ranging from flatware to glassware, pots, and pans. It features a service diagnostic system with a digital display on the top front. In addition to the visual alarm, it also has an audible alarm that alerts the user when it requires refilling or when the scrap screen needs to be emptied.
The Hobart LXER-2 Undercounter Dishwasher Unit has a high-end, cost-effective Energy Recovery design. By using this innovative technology, this hot water dishwashing unit recycles steam heat to preheat cold inlet water. The process reduces the amount of steam used at the end of each cycle and thus saves energy and cost. A Sense-A-Temp electric booster heater is added to the equipment for effective cleaning of the stains from the glassware. The hot water sanitization also reduces the cost by eliminating the need to purchase and use harmful chemical sanitizers. Not using the chemicals means no more unwanted odor on the glassware or the chances of any white soapy residue. Making operations further easier is the 17-inch door of this dishwasher unit. Once the door is opened to its full width, the user can easily slide in dish racks and make the needed adjustments to the revolving arm.
Additional Features include:
- The Hobart LXER-2 Undercounter Dishwasher Unit is made with stainless steel for a presentable finish and lasting durability
- It is designed to clean all kinds of dishes includes pots, pans, flatware, and glassware
- The unit features anti-clogging wash arms and revolving upper and lower rinse arms that can be adjusted when the door is opened
- With a 17-inch wide opening, the dishwasher allows the user to easily slide racks inside it
- Extra convenience is offered by 1 peg type rack and 1 combination rack that is supplied with this unit.
- Detergent, rinse aid, and delimer pumps come included in the equipment to save time and cost that goes into installation
- Deliming cycle works automatically for efficient cleaning of the dishes
- With its energy recovering technology, this hot water sanitizing unit recycles steam heat to preheat cold inlet water for energy efficiency
- Integrated Sense-A-Temp electric booster heater effectively removes stains such as those made by lipsticks, syrups, or other stubborn residues from glassware
- The unit does not require additional purchase of chemical sanitizers to clean the dishes
- This dishwashing unit is NSF approved, cULus listed, and Energy Star qualified
- It is supplied with a -inch water connection, power cord kits, DWT-LXe drain water tempering kit, and an external caster kit