WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Hatco AH48120TCCS is a Glo-Ray® infrared foodwarmer designed to efficiently heat popular foods and keep them at ready to serve temperature. This heavy-duty food warmer is a worthy investment for any foodservice establishment.
The 48"W Glo-Ray® infrared food warmer boasts sturdy extruded aluminum construction, which is strong, durable, and prevents sagging in the middle. The built-in lights give food maximum visibility. The pre-focused heat pattern directs heat from the high wattage tubular metal heater rod to cover the entire holding surface while eliminating cold spots. This helps maintain the serving temperatures longer without continuing to cook the food. The reflector will not blacken and ensures consistent and even heat pattern. The unit features wire guards under the heating element to reduce the risk of burns. The heavy-duty insulation minimizes heat loss, which helps keep energy consumption low.
This quick ship model overhead food warmer comes with mounting tabs, 6 ft power cord and NEMA 5-15 plug set, S-hooks and chain supports included, so operators can start using it immediately. This model is available with infinite and toggle switch control options. The unit requires a 120V / 60 Hz / 1-phase electrical connection for operation. It is NSF, CUL, UL listed.
Main Features Include:
- Safely keep all hot foods at optimum serving temperatures longer
- Aluminum housing provides durability and prevents sagging
- Pre-focused heating pattern covers the entire holding surface without cold spots
- Wire guards prevent heating elements from damage
- Insulation helps retain heat to reduce energy costs
- Metal sheathed elements guaranteed against burnout and breakage for two years
- Power: 1100 Watt
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.A
- Dimensions: 48"Wx6"Dx2-1/2"H