WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Cook and bake at the same time with the Garland Sunfire X24-4L Liquid Propane Gas Range. Featuring 4 burners and a space saver oven, Garland's gas equipment is economical yet versatile, making it a great choice for low profile commercial kitchens. This unit comes with a stainless steel front, backsplash, plate shelf, and sides; providing the user with reliability and long-lasting performance. The backsplash on this gas range protects walls and counter space from oil and water splashes to keep the area clean. The four cast open burners come enclosed in efficient grates, preventing small food particles from getting stuck inside them. There is a split crumb tray underneath the burners for effortless cleaning afterwards. The unit also has a 12" wide drip tray with a dimpled bottom to collect any food debris and oil dripping. 4 manual knobs with hi-low valve gives flexibility to the user for providing optimum heat to the food. The 4" plate rail gives a user lot of space to work.
Garland's Super Saver Oven has aluminized sides, top, and back with porcelain ribbed bottom for added durability and a natural finish. Featuring single rack customizable into two rack positions for flexibility. Oven's easily modulated thermostat maintains temperature from 180°F to 500°F for optimum baking purposes. This super saver oven uses 25,000 BTU tube burner for maximum efficiency. 6" adjustable legs. This model uses LP gas and does not require electricity to work.
Main Features Include:
- Garland Sunfire model X24-4L Gas Range with 1 super saver oven and 4 burners showcases versatility
- Stainless steel construction for reliability and long-lasting performance
- Wide backsplash to safeguard walls and counterspace from water and oil droplets
- 4" stainless steel plate rail for additional workspace
- Split crumb tray and 12" drip tray with dimpled bottoms for collecting food debris and keeping the equipment clean
- 4 burners with cast iron grates to prevent small particles from getting stuck
- Removable shelf for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Pressure regulator and metal knobs to maintain pressure and heat level of the burners
- Porcelain bottom with door lining and aluminized top, back, and sides for attractive appearance and durability
- 1 rack each with two position options
- Heavy-duty door with cool-to-touch handle for user safety
- Thermostat maintains temperature from 180°F to 500°F
- Adjustable stainless steel legs for maximum support