WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Frymaster ESG35T Gas Fryer is an Energy Star® qualified, highly-efficient unit that allows users to prepare fried food easily. It is made of stainless steel for durability. Its sides are made of aluminum which makes cleaning easier. This model includes three (3) 6" heating tubes that ensure quick heat transfer for saving up to 27% of flue heat. Its wide cool zone keeps food debris and crumbs away from the cooking area to retain freshness of the oil. The bottom of the fry pot slopes to the front and allows food debris and oil to be flushed out. The backsplash of this fryer prevents walls from oil and water splashes.
The Frymaster ESG35T Fryer includes two (2) fry baskets with coated handles for user's safety and a wired basket hanger. This model has 35 lbs oil capacity and uses 70,000 BTU per hour. The millivolt controller maintains optimum temperature. The temperature probe for quick temperature recovery allows users to prepare the next batch of food as soon as the first batch is done. This fryer with a 3/4" NPT gas connection has LP and natural gas options for user's convenience. It stands on 6" steel legs that can be adjusted to provide stability to the fryer.
Main Features Include:
- Energy Star® qualified and highly-efficient
- Suitable for dine-ins, cafes, and fast food joints
- Enerlogic® technology for heat retention and energy efficiency
- Made of stainless steel with aluminum sides for lasting performance
- (3) 6" heating tubes ensure quick heat transfer
- Saves 27% of flue heat loss
- Wide cool zone keeps food debris and crumbs away from cooking area
- Sloped bottom of fry pot to keep cooking area clean
- Backsplash prevents walls from oil and water splashes
- (2) fry baskets with coated handles for user's safety
- Oil capacity: 35 lbs
- Millivolt controller maintains optimum temperature
- Temperature probe for quick temperature recovery
- 3/4" NPT gas connection
- LP and natural gas options
- 6" adjustable steel legs for better support
- Overall dimensions: 15-1/2"Wx29-1/8"Dx44"H