Check and inspect before you accept!
Before signing the delivery receipt, inspect for any shortage or damage and note the nature and extent of the shortage or damage on the freight bill.
- Check the exterior of your shipment for any damaged
- Make a notation on your bill of lading describing the damage you see
- Open your shipment immediately and make sure everything is in order – no damages or shortages
If you notice damage after the driver has left:
- Save your damaged shipping box(s) and packaging
- Contact Central Restaurant Products customer care department at (800)-215-9293
- Please do not return damaged items as they cannot be accepted without a Central return authorization number
The carrier who delivers merchandise to your door is responsible for loss and damages. Acceptance of the shipment by the consignee is acknowledgement that the articles delivered are in good condition.