WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Jackson DishStar HT-E-SEER High-Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher features steam elimination and energy recovery technology that helped it earn an ENERGY STAR certification. The Energy Recovery System collects the hot water vapor inside the dishwasher, and it puts it to use preheating the incoming rinse water. This allows The Jackson DishStar HT-E-SEER High-Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher to get glassware and dishes exceptionally clean. In fact, it can clean up to 20 racks while using only 0.60 gallons of water per rack.
The Steam Elimination and Energy Recovery System recycles the hot water vapor to preheat the rinse water, allowing this high temperature dishwasher to operate from a cold water supply only. This saves energy and reduces steam to improve the operator's experience. Plus, the unit is easy to operate, thanks to an automatic fill functionality and a push button start, as well as three selectable cycles for Normal, Heavy, and Extra Heavy soil loads.
Additional Features of the Jackson DishStar HT-E-SEER High-Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher Include:
- Operates on a single cold water connection
- Low water consumption; cleans 20 racks using only 0.60 gallons per rack
- Built-in booster heater with Sani-Sure final rinse system that ensures proper rinse temperature
- Three selectable timed cycles for warewashing flexibility and performance
- Door interlock comes standard
- Digital LED control panel
- Double-wall construction
- Automatic pumped drain for both floor and wall drain installations
- Powerful 1 HP stainless steel wash pump motor
- Built-in chemical pumps and priming switches
- Dimensions: 24-1/4"Wx27-22/25"Dx33-5/16"H