WARNING: This product can expose you to 2-Mercaptobenzothiazole, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Cleveland Countertop Boilerless Convection Steamer is a feature-packed steamer with a capacity to fit (6) 12"x20"x2-1/2" deep steam table pans. This high-speed steamer features an open-style 1-gallon water reservoir located at the bottom of the cooking compartment for easy access and maintenance. The fan-forced convection steam of this steamer has the patented KleanShield™ cooking compartment design that quickly collects the condensate waste from the cooking compartment and removes it to keep the compartment sanitized and pure. Once it is safe from impurities, maintaining it becomes a more convenient task. Additionally, the patented technology also eliminates foaming and prevents contamination of the reservoir water.
The steamer integrates automatic water level controls to reduce manual efforts and allow for easy operation. It automatically fills when the main power is turned on. Low and high water probes inside the cooking compartment maintain the ideal water levels during cooking. An additional safety overflow standpipe is integrated inside the steamer for automatic safety shut down when the temperature is too high. Steam and fan auto shutoff function immediately turns off both when the door is opened.
The convection steamer includes a 12kW electric or 32,000 BTU gas heating element which is enveloped by a solid block that boasts solid aluminum construction for a lasting and reliable performance. The aluminum body also resists corrosion and mechanical damage to ensure dynamic performance.
Speed and accuracy of this convection steamer are improved by it SureCook Compartment Controls. Its latest design reduces water and energy consumption significantly for cost-effective and environmentally friendly operations. Its standby function saves energy when the steamer is not in use, while the on-demand power control feature allows for quick heat up and recovery. SureCook has a timer integrated that automatically analyzes the product and adjusts the cooking time accordingly. The steamer also integrates a SteamChef™ Automatic Drain Control feature that assures positive drainage once the main power is switched off.
Heavy-duty 4-inch skid-resistant legs allow this convection steamer to stand stable. They are adjustable with the flanged feet and can be leveled on an uneven surface or to achieve the desired height. Available in electric and gas models. See drop down for available options.
Additional features include:
- The Cleveland Countertop Boilerless Convection Steamer has a capacity to fit six deep steam table pans measuring up to 12"x20"x2-1/2" deep
- It includes a water reservoir that can hold up to 1 gallon of water
- Positioned at the bottom of the cooking compartment, the reservoir is easy to clean and maintain
- Its fan forced convection steam has a KleanShield™ cooking compartment design that quickly collects and removes condensate water
- The equipment features automatic water level, safety overflow standpipe, and high temperature automatic shut-off to reduce manual labor and yet ensure precision and safety
- Steam and fan automatically shut off once the door is opened
- Exclusive SureCook Compartment Controls increase speed and accuracy while also reducing water and electricity consumption
- An included Standby Feature saves energy when steamer is not in use
- SureCook also offers an auto-detecting, auto-analyzing timer that adjusts according to what is being steamed
- A 60-minute electro-mechanical timer, LED indicator lights, power on and reset buttons, and manual bypass switch make operations easy
- The unit is UL listed
- ENERGY STAR® labelled