WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
The Berkel X13AE Automatic Gravity Feed Slicer is designed for commercial kitchens to deliver consistent results. This single-piece slicer is NSF certified and comes with a polymer base and stainless steel knife for easy maintenance. There is a full-length back-mounted meat pusher for increased production. The removable feed table is mounted at an angle of 45° and uses gravity to hold the product against knife and deliver consistent results. The 13" knife can slice food with a thickness of up to 15/16" and its non-slicing portion is protected by a ring guard. The knife can be sharpened with borazon stones for effective slicing. The multi-grip, ergonomic handle helps user operate the slicer easily. There are three (3) speed options available select for automatic operation - 20, 40, 60 slices per minute. The Gravity Feed Slicer comes with three (3) stroke lengths - 1/3, 2/3, and complete stroke for better results at the same speed.
Berkel Feed Slicer comes with easy-to-use start/stop switches and an LED power indicator light. These controls and index knob are located away from the drip zone for safety purposes. This single speed slicer uses 1/2 HP ball bearing, self-lubricated knife motor for maximum output in minimum time. The Feed Slicer comes with a 6' cord and plug for quick installation. It requires 120V, 60 Hz, 8 amps, single-phase electrical connection. In case of power interruption, the slicer needs to be restarted.
- Berkel X13AE Automatic Gravity Feed Slicer for commercial kitchens
- NSF certified
- Polymer base and stainless steel knife
- Full-length back-mounted meat pusher for increased output
- Removable feed table mounted at 45° angle of 45°
- 13" knife to slice food with maximum 15/16" thickness
- Knife can be sharpened with borazon stones
- Multi-grip, ergonomic handle
- (3) speed options - 20, 40, 60 slices per minute
- (3) stroke lengths - 1/3, 2/3, and complete stroke for higher output at same speed
- Easy-to-use start/stop switches and LED power indicator light
- Controls and index knob located outside drip zone
- 1/2 HP ball bearing, self-lubricated knife motor
- 6' cord and plug for quick installation
- Requires 120V, 60 Hz, 8 amps, single-phase electrical connection
- Restart the slicer in case of power interruption
- Overall dimensions: 30"Wx28"Dx26"H
- Weight: 96 lbs