Wusthof 4603-7 - Classic 6" Flexible Boning Knife
Prized Possessions of Professional Chefs and Invaluable Tools in the Kitchen
Cater to your de-boning needs with the Wusthof 4603-7 knife. This tool will quickly become your prized possession and the kitchens best knife. It has a 6 flexible blade that makes your work of cutting up chicken and ham pieces quickly and effortlessly. You can also trim the sinews and fat off the chicken and fillet the fish with this amazing kitchen knife. Featuring a full bolster, this boning knife provides maximum balance to keep the chefs hand safe from its edge. Not only a high-end restaurant, but every commercial kitchen needs to cut fish and meat with precision. Get this Wusthof boning knife to make sure every cut is clean. The high-quality carbon and steel construction of this knife withstand corrosion and rust to ensure a long-lasting and memorable experience. The steel exterior also ensures that the knife stays stain-free.
The boning knife from Wusthof has a comfortable handle that ensures a smooth but firm grip. Its full tang and triple riveted style not only provides durability but also a great amount of balance. The rivets have three unique silver nickels with a rounded spine at the end of the handle for easy grip. This surgical steel blade knife has a forged construction with black plastic handle, making the equipment hard to resist.
Additional Features include:
- Wusthof model 4603-7 knife has a flexible 6 blade for smooth de-boning of chicken and fish
- The knife has a surgical steel, high carbon construction
- The plastic handle has a zinc magnesium washer that keeps boning knife safe from corrosion
- The boning knife has a full bolster for balance and safety of your hand while cutting meat
- The three nickel rivets provide a smooth and comfortable grip while de-boning
- The pointed blade gives amazing results while filleting fish, deboning chicken, or cooking Carpaccio
- The full tang design of knife provides precision cut
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER'S DEFECTS
This Product Ranks 33 Out Of 45 In Boning And Fillet Knives.
|Construction Material:||High carbon, no-stain, surgical steel blade|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 135|