Wusthof 4163-7/23 - 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife
Innovative Handle Design with Rounded Edges for Safe, Controlled Cutting
The Wusthof 4163-7/23 - 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife is forged from one piece of specifically tempered high carbon steel to give it an extraordinary strength. Its excellent ergonomics makes it perfectly balanced for effortless cutting. Masterfully manufactured, this knife is fun to use and is capable of turning even the preparation process of a dish into a culinary pleasure. Its bold and contemporary design features a high-impact triple-riveted, full-tang handle that provides a firm and comfortable grip. Seamless and hygienic black plastic handle is designed for long hours of working which makes it completely safe to work in all kinds of cooking conditions.
Made in Soligen, Germany, the knife has serrated edges that can easily cut fresh, crunchy loaves of bread or a birthday cake without much effort. The blade measures 9" and is exceptionally sharp. For safe application, the stainless steel material used in the blade is of surgical grade and NSF listed for sanitation. This Wusthof 4163-7/23 Double Serrated Bread Knife weighs 1 oz. which makes it exceptionally lightweight, allowing greater flexibility in usage. The serrations on the blade perfectly form dozens of small individual cutting edges that allow the knife to cleanly cut in either direction without the need to apply excessive pressure. Apart from bread, the knife is suitable for cutting watermelons, tomatoes and tough-skinned but soft fleshed fruit and vegetables. Features include:
- Double Serrated Bread Knife from Wusthof
- Forged from one piece of specifically tempered high carbon steel for extraordinary strength
- Excellent ergonomics make it perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Has a high-impact triple-riveted, full-tang handle that provides a firm and comfortable grip
- Seamless and hygienic black plastic handle designed for long hours of working
- Exceptionally sharp 9" blade
- Can easily cut fresh, crunchy loaves of bread or a birthday cake without much effort
- Surgical grade stainless steel blade
- NSF listed for sanitation
- Lightweight design weighing 1 oz.
- Serrations perfectly form dozens of small individual cutting edges that allow clean cutting in either direction without applying excessive pressure
- Also suitable for cutting watermelons, tomatoes and tough-skinned but soft fleshed fruit and vegetables
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER'S DEFECTS
Product ranks 24 out of 36 in Bread Knives.
|Construction Material:||High carbon, no-stain, surgical steel blade|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 135|