Wusthof 4128-7 - Classic 8" Offset Deli Knife
Prized Possessions of Professional Chefs and Invaluable Tools in the Kitchen
Designed for home cooking and restaurant use, this fine German craftsmanship speaks volume through its features. The Wusthof 4128-7 8" Offset Deli Knife is curated from a single steel piece, increasing the strength and life span of the knife. Edge of the knife is scalloped, making it easy for you to cut through tough sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, and every other deli product. This knife is also called a panini or offset knife. This 8" serrated knife gives you enough area to cut through long loaves of bread.
Wusthof deli knife features full tang which is triple riveted along with a finger guard and full bolster. This ensures a comfortable and strong grip to reduce risk of injury during use. The handle of this knife has a plastic constructed combined with a zinc magnesium washer. This helps avoid corrosion and keeps the knife hygienic. This German quality blended with cutting-edge technology; this knife features PEtec. Precision Edge Technology makes sure that the edges of this knife are razor-sharp and performs in a better way than any other knife. It is recommended to hand wash the knife as it is not dishwasher safe.
Main Features Include:
- Wusthof model 4128-7 Offset Deli Knife has an 8" blade made from a surgical steel blade with high carbon
- To cut efficiently, the blade of this knife is serrated
- With 1 lb. weight, it is easy to carry and store the knife anywhere in your kitchen
- Handle is black in color and has a plastic construction
- There is a full tang which is triple-riveted for giving you a secure control over knife
- Handle has a zinc magnesium washer to keep it safe from corrosion
- It is recommended to only hand wash the knife
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER'S DEFECTS
Product ranks 26 out of 36 in Bread Knives.
|Construction Material:||High carbon, no-stain, surgical steel blade|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 135|