Wusthof 4124-7 - 8" Offset Deli Knife
Innovative Handle Design with Rounded Edges for Safe, Controlled Cutting
The Wusthof 4124-7 8" Offset Deli Knife has a durable and innovative design that allows safe and controlled cutting of different food items. The knife has a 3/4" bolster at the base of its blade for easy sharpening. Its cutting edge is tested for its cutting efficiency and is designed using a laser-control system. Its full tang extends through a triple riveted handle that ensures optimum grip. The ergonomic design of the handle is constructed of durable, high-impact plastic that ensures a comfortable grip. This knife is NSF listed and has its blade made of surgical grade stainless steel.
Main Features Include:
- The Wusthof 4124-7 8" Offset Deli Knife for safe and controlled cutting of different food items
- 3/4" bolster at the base of the blade for easy sharpening
- Cutting edge is tested for efficiency
- Blade designed using a laser-control system
- Blade made of high-carbon, no-stain, surgical grade stainless steel
- Full tang extends through a triple riveted handle
- Ergonomic handle design made of high-impact plastic
- NSF listed
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER'S DEFECTS
This Product Ranks 40 Out Of 47 In Bread Knives.
|Construction Material:||High carbon, no-stain, surgical steel blade|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 135|