Wusthof 4110-7 - Classic 5" Serrated Utility Knife
Prized Possessions of Professional Chefs and Invaluable Tools in the Kitchen
The Wusthof 4110-7 Classic Utility Knife is also called the baguette knife, perfect to cut up the vegetables and sausages in a fine way. This knife is the best choice for every food joint to prepare their dishes. Your chefs future choice, the knife has a serrated blade with a cutting edge that gives a smooth and precise cut in food with hard exterior. This precision-forged with a carbon constructed, German steel blade that stays stain-free. The 5" blade gives you ease of cutting up food and making it the best knife to chop up sausages. The well-balanced utility knife has an ergonomic handle to give the chefs an exceptional grip and comfort. The finger guard is designed keeping its users safety in mind. the handle is full-tang, triple-riveted, giving you the perfect balance between weight and control.
The Wusthof utility knife is curated with the precision edge technology that increases the sharpness of blade by 20 percent and edge retention. Be sure that this knife will not leave your side for a long period of time as the zinc magnesium material provides it protection from corrosion. With 1 lb. of weight, this knife does not feel heavy at all and would take up very little space in your kitchen drawer.
Additional Features include:
- Wusthof model 4110-7 Classic Utility Knife has a carbon blade with a durable poly handle for unexceptional performance
- The tomato knife has a serrated, 20% sharper blade to cut through hard exterior of all your vegetables
- The knife features a full tang that is triple riveted to provide maximum grip and comfort to it user
- The finger guard and full bolster of knife makes sure the user is protected from the sharp edge
- The serrated edge ensures cutting up of vegetables and bread without any extra tearing or crushing
- The knife has a 5 blade that makes the work of cutting up vegetables smooth and easy
LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER'S DEFECTS
This Product Ranks 26 Out Of 30 In Utility Knives.
|Construction Material:||High carbon, no-stain, surgical steel blade|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 135|