World Tableware Medium Weight Dominion Spoon - 18/0 Stainless Steel
Great For Any Budget-Simple and Economical
This affordable World Tableware medium weight Dominion spoon is from the brandware collection. This teaspoon is great for any foodservice presentation. This World Tableware medium weight Dominion spoon, also known as a bouillon spoon, has strong lines. This design adds structure to food presentations. This World Tableware medium weight Dominion spoon is constructed of 18/0 stainless steel. This model is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. This stainless steel, World Tableware medium weight Dominion spoon has a higher shine. This unit can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers. This durable World Tableware medium weight Dominion spoon can also be used with scrap blocks. This model is one of the lightest weight flatware types available. This World Tableware medium weight Dominion spoon is an economical choice. This dessert spoon is commonly used in high-volume facilities. Central Restaurant Products offers this World Tableware medium weight Dominion spoon with quantity break pricing.
This World Tableware medium weight Dominion spoon has these main features:
- Strong lines
- Constructed of 18/0 stainless steel
- Can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks
- Ideal for high-volume facilities
Product ranks 5 out of 21 in Dominion Medium Weight Flatware.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Style:||Medium Weight Dominion|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 232|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Med Wt Dominion flatware?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. Dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would Med Wt Dominion flatwarelook good?
- This BrandWare economy flatware would look good in casual dining and small independent restaurants.