World Tableware Medium Weight Dominion Fork - 18/0 Stainless Steel
Great For Any Budget-Simple and Economical
The World Tableware 657 is a Dominion Fork that adds sophistication and class to any dinner setting. This medium duty fork is economical and simple, making it a great fit for every food service establishment. The versatile fork can be used with scrap blocks and magnetic tableware retrievers. Made of corrosion-resistant 18/0 stainless steel, this 7-1/8"L flatware assures durability. It has a composition of 0% nickel and 18% chromium that gives this dinner fork high luster. This fork features strong lines that give the guests a firm yet comfortable grip while eating.
Main Features Include:
- Add sophistication to the tabletop
- High-volume use
- Fit for scrap blocks or magnetic tableware
- Durable 18/0 stainless steel
- 0% nickel and 18% chromium
- Strong lines for firm grip
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 217 In Forks.
|Case Pack:||1 dz.|
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Style:||Medium Weight Dominion|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 232|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Med Wt Dominion flatware?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. Dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would Med Wt Dominion flatwarelook good?
- This BrandWare economy flatware would look good in casual dining and small independent restaurants.