World Tableware 134016 Linda Bouillon Spoon
Soft, Elegant Pattern
This silver World Tableware Linda Bouillon Spoon has a traditional style. This design has a soft pattern. This World Tableware Linda bouillon spoon, known as brandware, brings elegance to a table. This model is constructed of 18/0 stainless steel. This World Tableware Linda bouillon spoon is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. This unit has a higher shine than of lesser constructions. This silver flatware, World Tableware Linda bouillon spoon can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers. This model can also be used with scrap blocks. This stainless World Tableware Linda bouillon spoon has a lower luster. This unit is the most economical option. This World Tableware Linda bouillon spoon is commonly used in high-volume facilities. This brandware is the lightest weight flatware available. Central Restaurant Products offers this World Tableware Linda bouillon spoon with quantity break pricing.
This World Tableware Linda bouillon spoon has these main features:
- 18/0 stainless steel
- Soft, elegant pattern
- Unique and traditional style
- Can be used with tableware retrievers and scrap blocks
This Product Ranks 73 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Case Pack:||1 dz.|
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 234|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Linda 134?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. Dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would Linda flatware look good?
- This BrandWare economy flatware would look good in casual dining and small independent restaurants.