World Tableware 992002 - Cimarron Dessert Spoon
This World Tableware 992002 is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- Dessert Spoon, satin finish handle, 18/8 stainless steel, Cimarron, World® Collection
If applicable, see drop down menu for available options.
Further details may be available via the PDF Specs button above.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
This Product Ranks 285 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 233|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What kind of metal is Cimarron 992?
- Forks and spoons are Type 304. Dinner knives are Type 420.
What makes the handles unique?
- The handles are sand blasted. The knife blades, spoon bowls and fork tines are mirror polished for a nice look.
Any special care needed for these sand blasted handles?
- Please have your staff separate the forks, spoons and knives and not throw them into tubs. The handles are more prone to showing scratches unless handled a little more delicately.