World Tableware 961030 Resplendence Fork - 18/0 Stainless Steel
This classic World Tableware Resplendence fork has a fluted pattern. This design has an eye-catching shape. This World Tableware Resplendence fork, known as a dinner fork, pairs well with upscale dinnerware. This Resplendence flatware is heavy duty. This World Tableware Resplendence fork is constructed of 18/0 stainless steel. This model is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. This stainless steel, World Tableware Resplendence fork provides maximum protection against corrosion. This flatware pattern also prevents food from sticking and aids with cleaning. This heavy duty World Tableware Resplendence fork has a soft shine with polished finish. This salad fork enhances the look of quality. This World Tableware Resplendence fork has a higher luster and durable construction. This dessert fork is ideal for commercial facilities. Central Restaurant Products offers this Resplendence fork with quantity break pricing.
This World Tableware Resplendence fork has these main features:
- Classic and fluted pattern
- Eye catching design
- Constructed of 18/0 stainless steel
Product ranks 2 out of 7 in Resplendence Flatware.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 234|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Resplendence?
- Resplendence spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. The dinner knives are 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would you recommend Resplendence?
- The fancy design on the end of the handles would like great for catering, banquets and country clubs.