World Tableware 961001 Resplendence Teaspoon - 18/0 Stainless Steel
Choose the World Tableware 961001 Resplendence Teaspoon to add style and sophistication to the cutlery collection. A fluted bottom pattern andan attractive shape give this spoon a nice look.Every teaspoon is accurately balanced for a firm grip while eating or mixing drinks. It can easily be used for serving desserts, tea, coffee, and cereals. This bouillon spoon is made from heavy-duty 18/0 stainless steel which gives it a smooth and shiny texture. It has been composed using 0% nickel and 18% chromium, making it corrosion resistant. The teaspoon is easy to clean andprevents food from sticking onto it.This durable and high-quality tableware comes in a set of 12 and ideal for every type of commercial establishment.
- World Tableware 961001 Resplendence Teaspoon for sophistication dining
- Fluted bottom pattern and attractive shape
- Heavy-duty 18/0 stainless steel for smooth and shiny texture
- 0% nickel and 18% chromium composition
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
- Prevents food from sticking
- Set of 12
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Case Pack:||1 dz.|
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 234|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Resplendence?
- Resplendence spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. The dinner knives are 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would you recommend Resplendence?
- The fancy design on the end of the handles would like great for catering, banquets and country clubs.