World Tableware 8817922 Minuet Knife - 18/0 Stainless Steel
Strong Linear Design
This affordable World Tableware Minuet knife has a linear design. This flatware features a polished surface. This World Tableware Minuet knife, also known as a solid handle knife, is simple. This design is versatile for any table setting. This World Tableware Minuet knife is constructed of 18/0 stainless steel. This model is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. This stainless steel, World Tableware Minuet knife has a higher shine. This unit can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers. This durable World Tableware Minuet knife can also be used with scrap blocks. This knife is one of the lightest weight flatware types available. This World Tableware Minuet knife is economical. This knife is commonly used in high-volume facilities. Central Restaurant Products offers this World Tableware Minuet knife with quantity break pricing.
This World Tableware Minuet knife has these main features:
- Polished finish
- Constructed of 18/0 stainless steel
- Can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks
- Ideal for high-volume facilities
This Product Ranks 17 Out Of 112 In Dinner Knives.
|Case Pack:||1 dz.|
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 234|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Minuet?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. The dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would Minuet look good?
- Steakhouses and country clubs.