World Tableware 858021 New Charm Iced Tea Spoon - 18/0 Stainless Steel
Adds Sleek Simplicity To Dining Presentations
This affordable World Tableware New Charm iced tea spoon has a classic design. This flatware features strong lines. This World Tableware New Charm iced tea spoon, also known as a bouillon spoon, is simple. This design is versatile for any table setting. This World Tableware New Charm iced tea spoon is constructed of 18/0 stainless steel. This model is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. This stainless steel, World Tableware New Charm iced tea spoon has a higher shine. This unit can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers. This durable World Tableware New Charm iced tea spoon can also be used with scrap blocks. This model is one of the lightest weight flatware types available. This World Tableware New Charm iced tea spoon is economical. This spoon is commonly used in high-volume facilities. Central Restaurant Products offers this World Tableware New Charm iced tea spoon with quantity break pricing.
This World Tableware New Charm iced tea spoon has these main features:
- Classic design featuring strong lines
- Satin finish handles
- Constructed of 18/0 stainless steel
- Can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks
- Ideal for high-volume facilities
This Product Ranks 245 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Case Pack:||1 dz.|
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 234|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is New Charm?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. Dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
What are the features of New Charm?
- Satin finish handles to hide fingerprints and squared handle ends.