World Tableware 564001 Metropolitan Teaspoon - 18/0 Stainless Steel
Contemporary and Distinctive Design
This contemporary World Tableware Metropolitan teaspoon has a mirror finish. This design is very distinctive. This World Tableware Metropolitan teaspoon, known as a bouillon spoon, pairs with upscale dinnerware. This model is ideal for contemporary to fine dining foodservice operations. This World Tableware Metropolitan teaspoon is constructed of 18/0 stainless steel. This model is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. This stainless steel, World Tableware Metropolitan teaspoon provides maximum protection against corrosion. This flatware also prevents food from sticking and aids with cleaning. This heavy duty World Tableware Metropolitan teaspoon has a soft shine with polished finish. This unit enhances the look of quality. This World Tableware Metropolitan teaspoon has a higher luster and durable construction. This dessert spoon is ideal for commercial facilities. Central Restaurant Products offers this Metropolitan teaspoon with quantity break pricing.
This World Tableware Metropolitan teaspoon has these main features:
- Contemporary and distinctive design
- Mirror finish
- Constructed of 18/0 stainless steel
This Product Ranks 114 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 234|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Metropolitan?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. The dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would Metropolitan look good?
- Private dining, steakhouses and country clubs.