World Tableware 2395502 - Antique Dinner Knife, Solid Handle, CS of 3/DZ
This World Tableware 2395502 is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- Dinner Knife, fluted blade, solid handle, 18/0 stainless steel, Antique, World® Collection
If applicable, see drop down menu for available options.
Further details may be available via the PDF Specs button above.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
This Product Ranks 93 Out Of 112 In Dinner Knives.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Antique 239?
- Spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 and the dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420.
Where would Antique look good?
- Country clubs and fine dining.