World Tableware 2012693 - 10-1/2" Stock Yard Steak Knife, DZ of 1/DZ
The World Tableware 2012693 Stockyard Steak Knife is ideal for cutting filet mignon, steaks, pork chops, and tougher meat with great ease. Ideal for use at commercial venues, this attractive knife perfect for the guests to enjoy their food without any inconvenience. The 10-1/2" corrosion-resistant, durable blade is made of stainless steel with a polished finish to deliver a lasting performance. The curved, two-riveted synthetic handle has a contoured underside that offers firm grip and comfort to the user. This full tang, poly black knife allows users to put full force while cutting a tough piece of meat without compromising safety.
Main Features Include:
- Cut steaks, pork chops, tough meat, and filet mignon
- 10-1/2" durable, stainless steel blade
- Polished finish ensures quick cleaning
- Two-riveted, curved handle offers firm grip
- Contoured underside for comfortable holding
- Full tang ensures balance while using knife
- Set includes 1 dozen units
This Product Ranks 19 Out Of 52 In Steak Knives.
|Case Pack:||1 dz.|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.