World Tableware 149001 - Kendra Heavy Weight Teaspoon, CS of 3/DZ
This World Tableware 149001 is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- Teaspoon, 18/0 stainless steel, heavy weight, Kendra, Brandware® Collection
If applicable, see drop down menu for available options.
Further details may be available via the PDF Specs button above.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
|Case Pack:||3 dz.|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Kendra?
- Kendra spoons and forks are 18/0 Type 430 metal. Kendra dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420 metal.
Where would Kendra flatware look good?
- This BrandWare economy flatware would look good in casual dining and small independent restaurants.