World Tableware 138 029 Salem, Oyster Fork
Affordable Enough to Replace Your Entire Existing Flatware Set for a New Look
Salem Oyster Fork is constructed of medium weight 18/0 stainless steel. Simple, clean look with a distinct uniqueness. Satin finish.
Product ranks 8 out of 8 in Salem Flatware.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 232|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.
What type of metal is Salem 138 flatware?
- Salem spoons and forks and 18/0 Type 430 metal. The dinner knife is 13/0 HC Type 420.
What special features does Salem 138 flatware have?
- This heavyweight BrandWare flatware has satin finish handles which help hide fingerprints.
Where would Salem flatware look good?
- Casual dining restaurants and institutional settings like colleges and cafeterias.